Import skiers

Help, problems, suggestions about Waterski Scoring software
NZTWSA_RC

Import skiers

Post by NZTWSA_RC »

Hi

I am wanting to import national skier data and performance data into the skiers database.

I created a csv file with same field order as the skiers database and tried importing this file using the PerfsNationalDB option. But the data does not import correctly.

Can you please describe the file format for this fuction.

Thanks
Richard.
emmanuel
Site Admin

Re: Import skiers

Post by emmanuel »

NZTWSA_RC wrote:Hi

I am wanting to import national skier data and performance data into the skiers database.

I created a csv file with same field order as the skiers database and tried importing this file using the PerfsNationalDB option. But the data does not import correctly.

Can you please describe the file format for this fuction.

Thanks
Richard.
Hello Richard,

Here is the file format which can be imported:

Family_Name;First_Name;Ranking_ID;IOC_Country_Code;Region;League;Club;Year_Of_Birth;Gender(M/F);Category;Division;Special;
Compet;Best_Slalom_Perf;Best_Tricks_Perf;Best_Jump_Perf
example:
Adriaensen;Kate;BEL28600053;BEL;2;SKIANNA;SKIAN;1986;F;;;;12C061R;5,00/55/11.25;8450;46,8m

Region: 1 (Panam), 2 (E&A) or 3 (Asia - Oceania)
Category: leave empty
Division: leave empty
Special: leave empty
Compet: leave empty

Slalom score: buoys/speed/rope (5.25/58/10.25)

Regards,
Emmanuel
NZTWSA_RC

Post by NZTWSA_RC »

Thanks Emmanuel the import worked perfectly.

Now I am wanting to create a first round seeded draw based on the imported performances. I cannot find a method for doing this.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Richard
emmanuel
Site Admin

Post by emmanuel »

NZTWSA_RC wrote:Thanks Emmanuel the import worked perfectly.

Now I am wanting to create a first round seeded draw based on the imported performances. I cannot find a method for doing this.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Richard
Yes it is possible:
1) if not done by wizard, you need to create an "individual classification" based on "performance round" for each event
2) in "Make starting list", you choose the event, then click on button "From classifications" and choose the performance based classification you have created.

Emmanuel