Team overall - number of skiers

Help, problems, suggestions about Waterski Scoring software
Gamster

Team overall - number of skiers

Post by Gamster »

Hello

I believe the maximum number team members you can set the system to calculate Team Overalls is 16. Is it possible to adjust the setting to any value (say 100)?

Cheers and thanks for your help.

Andy 8)
emmanuel
Site Admin

Re: Team overall - number of skiers

Post by emmanuel »

Hi Andy,

Yes, that should be possible.
Why do you need that ?
When do you need that ? for the current Worlds ?

Regards,
Emmanuel
Gamster

Post by Gamster »

Hi Sir

Yes, it's for the current Worlds. They want every skier's score used for Team overall however, there is a caveat with Senior 3 & 4 Women because of very low entries. For these two categories, the classification for Team Overall calculation purposes (only) is combined into one category.

Very (very) unconventional I know but I have managed to set it up OK - just need to sort the Team overall now.

Thanks again and sorry for late 'last minute' request but I was caught up with other work in the 2 weeks before the Worlds and had no time to look at it closely.

Cheers

Andy
emmanuel
Site Admin

Post by emmanuel »

This is now changed in latest update: you should able to set up to 250 skiers per team.
I didn't try if that effectively works in a real competition, but you will do that !

Emmanuel
Gamster

Post by Gamster »

Thanks very much. Much appreciated as always. Yes, no doubt I will get that opportunity one day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: