Jump survey

Help, problems, suggestions about Waterski Homologation software
MerleV

Jump survey

Post by MerleV »

Emmanuel,
I tried to use the jump survey reduction and it would not verify. I surveyed from the boat course side of the lake and it was in tolerance using Dave Clark's spreadsheet but not with your program. I have rechecked the data several times and cannot find a problem except that I surveyed from that side of the lake. Is this the problem or am I just not seeing my mistake?

Merle Vasbinder
emmanuel
Site Admin

Re: Jump survey

Post by emmanuel »

MerleV wrote:Emmanuel,
I tried to use the jump survey reduction and it would not verify. I surveyed from the boat course side of the lake and it was in tolerance using Dave Clark's spreadsheet but not with your program. I have rechecked the data several times and cannot find a problem except that I surveyed from that side of the lake. Is this the problem or am I just not seeing my mistake?

Merle Vasbinder
Hello Merle,

Surveying from the other side should not make any difference.
And we have several site in Europe where surveying have to be done from that side.
Never heard from any problem. (well, I guess nobody ever check that against another software).

can you send me the survey file (.hom) to waterski [at] online [dot] fr, and the spread sheet from Dave, to examine that ?

Thanks, Emmanuel