Live Results

Help, problems, suggestions about Waterski Scoring software
htr1006

Live Results

Post by htr1006 »

Hello Manu
During competition 15ITA004 we had for a woman jumper (max speed 54 kph times 3.56 5.51 2.57) a slow 1st segment but webpage shows time as Fast.
Something wrong perhaps?

Best regards
Hannu
emmanuel
Site Admin

Re: Live Results

Post by emmanuel »

I don't know.
I will check that when I get your scoring file from publishing the dossier on web site.
Which skier is it ?

Emmanuel
emmanuel
Site Admin

Post by emmanuel »

It is Jutta.
I don't have "Slow first segment" for live only fast/slow, to display something simpler.
"Slow first segment" translates to a mandatory reride only if best distance, which in turn translate to live into "fast" in orange, for "mandatory if best".
Actually, if you think of it, when 1st segment is slow, that means the segment 2 have to be fast to catch up and get a "seg 1+2" ok...
So, it is not that wrong !

I will see if I can correct that.

Emmanuel
htr1006

Post by htr1006 »

Thanks Manu.

Yes basically you are right, it was mandatory re-ride in this case because of the best score for the skier.
But I just think about the people who are watching only live results without any video feed from the competition....
and even the people quite often at the site are looking results from live results, and it shows fast when it is slow....(this case Slow OK OK)
But if it is possible in future to have it more clear show "Slow 1st Seg - MR if best score", I think it will clear the situation for people.

Thanks your quick response.
Hannu
emmanuel
Site Admin

Post by emmanuel »

I already made a correction:
it will now show "S1 slow", like the test.
I don't have so much space to show more explanation, but live is followed by waterski people that will understand...
Available with next update.

Emmanuel
htr1006

Post by htr1006 »

Thx a lot. 8)
Let see how it works.

/Hannu