Help, problems, suggestions about Waterski Scoring software
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have attached a recent 3 round 3 event coimpetition, we have had a problem with the overall, if you look at U14 boys it gives the wrong 1000 points for slalom , i have checked the set up and think it is ok ( it is on british 1000 points ) can you help ?
- Hazelwood Ski World June Multi Event.wsk
- (55.94 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
Hello,cawatnwr wrote:I have attached a recent 3 round 3 event coimpetition, we have had a problem with the overall, if you look at U14 boys it gives the wrong 1000 points for slalom , i have checked the set up and think it is ok ( it is on british 1000 points ) can you help ?
It seems you entered some category slalom starting speed for round 2, but not for round 1 and 3.
(see attached screen shot).
And British overall is calculated from the lowest starting speed of all rounds.
But bad programming from my side makes it that Robert Hazelwood, not skiing in round 2, got more points, and the 1000 pts !
There is also a good chance that overall of other categories are wrongly calculated (even if not so obvious as for U14 boys).
The normal way to do that is to enter slalom starting speed in the Event schedule for each category.
You should check (manually calculate) slalom overall points of each category according to the starting speed.
They will certainly be wrong !
Then, you should:
1) clear slalom starting speed from that window ! (Menu Competition, Parameter, Slalom staring speeds)
2) in "Event schedule", set the minimum starting speed for each category and each round (it should not be empty)
3) check again all overall points in slalom.
I will see what I can do to avoid the "Hazelwood" case.
- Bild_1.png (35.15 KiB) Viewed 2676 times