comp on website

Help, problems, suggestions about Waterski Scoring software
cawatnwr

comp on website

Post by cawatnwr »

I have listed Cray Valley twice on website by mistake & want to remove the one without logo is that possible ?

Thanks
emmanuel
Site Admin

Re: comp on website

Post by emmanuel »

cawatnwr wrote:I have listed Cray Valley twice on website by mistake & want to remove the one without logo is that possible ?
Thanks
Hi,
Presently, there is no way for you to remove an entry.
I have done it.

Emmanuel
cawatnwr

Post by cawatnwr »

Thank you very much :)
cawatnwr

Post by cawatnwr »

Sorry to be a pain but I am having trouble with my laptop & have registered the Cray Valley twice againm can you delete the one with no logo.

Thanks
emmanuel
Site Admin

Post by emmanuel »

cawatnwr wrote:Sorry to be a pain but I am having trouble with my laptop & have registered the Cray Valley twice againm can you delete the one with no logo.

Thanks
Done.
If you want to do some testing, give the competition a code like 09TESTGB1, which you can view here.

Emmanuel
cawatnwr

Post by cawatnwr »

Hi I think the problem I have had is I set it up on another PC now it wont let me cancel the link or change. Might it work if you cancel the logo Cray Valley & I set it up from scratch from this PC again???
emmanuel
Site Admin

Post by emmanuel »

cawatnwr wrote:Hi I think the problem I have had is I set it up on another PC now it wont let me cancel the link or change. Might it work if you cancel the logo Cray Valley & I set it up from scratch from this PC again???
You have to use the same competition code, the same username and same password...
then it should be ok to change it from both PC.
Or maybe you still have an old version.

Emmanuel
cawatnwr

Post by cawatnwr »

It says I am not authorised to change that comp and the box to link the comp on publish page is greyed out so I can't unlink it then start again. Can you unlink it & I will start again ? I am so sorry for all this I thought it was going so well :)(
emmanuel
Site Admin

Post by emmanuel »

cawatnwr wrote:It says I am not authorised to change that comp and the box to link the comp on publish page is greyed out so I can't unlink it then start again. Can you unlink it & I will start again ? I am so sorry for all this I thought it was going so well :)(
Done.

Emmanuel
cawatnwr

Post by cawatnwr »

Thanks for that I see to have it sorted nowm ny next problem is we are running 4 rounds jump ( as per Hannu we can run 4 rounds) but I can't find bext of 4 rounds for results, do I need to set up as 2 comps but then will I need 2 comp codes for each day ? Will that affect publishing results ??

Thanks
emmanuel
Site Admin

Post by emmanuel »

cawatnwr wrote:Thanks for that I see to have it sorted nowm ny next problem is we are running 4 rounds jump ( as per Hannu we can run 4 rounds) but I can't find bext of 4 rounds for results, do I need to set up as 2 comps but then will I need 2 comp codes for each day ? Will that affect publishing results ??

Thanks
1) On my web site, there is a user manual to download.
2) No, you don't need two competition code. If it is one competition, then you MIUST have only one competition code.
3) As per rules, you can homologates 4 rounds ONLY if you eliminate skiers at each round (preliminary, quarter, semi and finals.)
Otherwise, you are allowed to 3 homologated rounds only.
If you still go for best of 4 rounds, you have to declare an ENTIRE ROUND as NOT HOMOLOGATED BEFORE starting the competition.
4) If you still go for "best of 4 rounds", go in menu "competition", "Individual classification setup", and for each jump cklassifications, change the field "Classification method" to "Best score", and change "from Rounds" to "1,2,3,4" by clicking appropriate check boxes.

Emmanuel