Changing classification for Senior 3 to Open cause error

Help, problems, suggestions about Waterski Scoring software
villep

Changing classification for Senior 3 to Open cause error

Post by villep »

Changing classification for Senior 3 to Open cause error with ”Invalid score” since the performance result for the skier is taken from the skiers database.
The performance result for male skiers Senior 3 is done at 55 km/h. If the “Category in tournament” is changed to Open this will result in the problem when the skiers is saved.
The problem is quite easy to deal with since it is only to clear the Performance result but I think it would be even better if both 55 and 58 where accepted as the Performance result.
The skier I tested with for changing category was Ingmar Persson SWE15000015.

Best regards
Vilhelm Persson
emmanuel
Site Admin

Re: Changing classification for Senior 3 to Open cause error

Post by emmanuel »

villep wrote:Changing classification for Senior 3 to Open cause error with ”Invalid score” since the performance result for the skier is taken from the skiers database.
The performance result for male skiers Senior 3 is done at 55 km/h. If the “Category in tournament” is changed to Open this will result in the problem when the skiers is saved.
The problem is quite easy to deal with since it is only to clear the Performance result but I think it would be even better if both 55 and 58 where accepted as the Performance result.
The skier I tested with for changing category was Ingmar Persson SWE15000015.

Best regards
Vilhelm Persson
Hello Vilhelm,

This not a bug: it is designed like this.
Since the performance might be used to make the series, or to make a start list in reverse performance order, the performance have to be valid for the categorie.
It loads it from the database for the real categorie of the skier.
Since you change the categorie, of the skier, you might need from him a performance at 58.
The error message let you know that.

regards,

Emmanuel