Teamresult printout

Help, problems, suggestions about Waterski Scoring software
cablejudge

Teamresult printout

Post by cablejudge »

Hi Emmanuel,
I thought I open a new topic for this to make this forum a little bit more lively :) .
Well, and this is a topic not only interesting for Cable.
On the [Teamresult ] list everything (skier, results) is marked with a star, just like non-team members on other lists. Is that on purpose? (see attachement)
On this list, the star indicates the results retained for the team (the 3 best slalom scores, 3 best tricks scores, 3 best jump scores. I agree with you: this is a little confusing with the rest of the programm, where the star indicates individuals (non team member) skiers.
Maybe onother sign (bold ?) would be better ?
The real confusing is only the star at the name of the skier. I mean, anyway only the skiers used in the end for the calculation are printed out, right? So there anything star would not be necessary. For the numbers I would think that bold is indeed nicer.
Best regards
Juergen
Attachments
Screenshot 3.jpg
Screenshot 3.jpg (48.16 KiB) Viewed 14438 times
emmanuel
Site Admin

Re: Teamresult printout

Post by emmanuel »

cablejudge wrote:Hi Emmanuel,
I thought I open a new topic for this to make this forum a little bit more lively :) .
Well, and this is a topic not only interesting for Cable.
Not very alive is nicely said: I don't think it is read by anybody !
A new topic is a better...
cablejudge wrote:On the [Teamresult ] list everything (skier, results) is marked with a star, just like non-team members on other lists. Is that on purpose? (see attachement)
No, not everything: only the 3 best results of team member skiers. If you would have 6 skiers in your team, only 3 scores would get the star per event, and all the skiers having one of his score retains would also get one... (so, it could be that everybody get one ... )
cablejudge wrote:The real confusing is only the star at the name of the skier. I mean, anyway only the skiers used in the end for the calculation are printed out, right? So there anything star would not be necessary. For the numbers I would think that bold is indeed nicer.
You are right: I will change it.

Regards,
Emmanuel
Gill Hill

Post by Gill Hill »

Well I am reading the forum (finally) and I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed Juergen's post with team GB at the top of the list There must have been a mistake!!!
thanks
gill
cablejudge

Post by cablejudge »

LOL
Well, I was sitting in Heathrow airport after having a competition in Princes and trying out the software regarding some issues we had... So I had to make up something. But I am sure in the beginning Germany was first and I moved results around. :D
Best regards
Juergen